If you are a big fan of chocolate and you want to indulge in your chocolate cravings then brownie cookies will definitely be capable of exciting your taste buds. A batch of freshly baked brownie cookies is great for when you have family or guest over and you want to entertain them. They are tasty as they are not at all difficult to bake so just follow this guide and it will show you the step by step process of baking your very own brownie cookies. Enjoy!!!
- 10 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Baking dish
- Mixing bowl & Electric mixer
- Apron & cooking gloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups of vegetable shortening
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon of milk
- 1½ cups of pecans
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- First you have to turn on the oven to about 350 degrees F (180 C) and allow it to preheat.
- Then use the oil to grease the baking sheet.
- Pour the shortening, the granulated and brown sugar into the mixing bowl and use the electric mixer to mix them out until the mixture has a creamy finish.
- Then start adding in the eggs one at a time while the electric mixer is still mixing and allow it to mix in.
- Put the flour, the baking soda, salt and cocoa into another bowl and mix them together. When it is mixed out add it to the mixing bowl where the other ingredients are being mixed.
- Then add the cream and milk into the mixture and mix them in together for about a minute and start putting in the pecan nuts and chocolate chips and stir everything together.
- When the mixture is just right, start pouring the dough mixture into spoonful sizes into the baking sheet to form out the cookies and place it into the oven.
- Let the cookies bake for about 10 – 15 minutes, when they are finished take them out the oven and allow them to cool.