Chocolate chip cookies, who doesn’t love them? Rich and buttery, chewy in the middle and crispy on the sides, they are absolutely yummy if done right, but so easy that you really could not…should not spoil them.
- 7 to 10 minutes
- 8 to 10 minutes
- Cookie sheet
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Round tablespoon
- Measuring cup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of your favorite nuts (optional)
- Substitute 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips for 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together the white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla in large bowl by hand until mixture is smooth. Add beaten eggs and stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Ensure the dough is mixed well.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts using a wooden spoon.
- Consistent stir and fold the chocolate chips and nuts into the dough until they are evenly dispersed.
- Use a rounded tablespoon to scoop dough and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet. Ensure the droplets are at least two inches apart to give room for swelling/spreading.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes or until them are light brown. Overdone cookies tend to be tough so stick to your cook time.
- Use a spatula to remove cookies from sheet once done. Allow the cookies to cook before moving them.
For more information on Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe read:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe