This is by far one of easiest snacks you could ever make; it doesn’t require a lot of time to prepare or any real effort at all. This may not be the ideal cookie for you if you want to have something ready to make a move, but the time that is spent baking them makes up in taste. Your friends might even be impressed with your new found baking skills.
- 10 minutes
- 6 hours
- Mixing Bowl
- A whisk
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil paper
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar (white)
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of salted peanuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil to line in the cookie sheets
- Place the egg whites and the salt into the bowl and beat them out with the whisk until it becomes a bit foamy. Once this happens, start adding the sugar and mix them together until the egg whites become more thick and stiff.
- When this achieved fold in the chocolate chips, vanilla and peanuts (this is by choice) and start placing the mixture onto the baking sheet and while your gloves are on, put them into the preheated oven and then turn off the oven.
- The cookies should be left in the oven for about 5 – 6 hours (overnight is advised for this process). When this process is done, you should have your very own forgotten cookies. This should produce about three dozen cookies.