f you want a snack that your family can enjoy during the days at work or at school, spend some time and make some harvest cookies. Harvest cookies are not only easy to make but they are also rich and delicious. Use this article as your guide and try making one for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
- 10 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Baking sheet
- Mixing bowl and electric mixer
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of coconut
- 2 cup of oatmeal
- 2 cup of flour
- 2 cup of cornflakes
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Turn the oven on to about 350 degrees F and let it preheat
- Place the sugar and butter into the mixing bowl and use the electric mixer to cream out the ingredients.
- While the electric mixer is beating on medium speed, gradually add the eggs and vanilla into the mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients such as the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together then add this to the creamed mixture and mix everything together until they fully incorporate.
- Use the spoon and drop the batter onto the cookie sheet and then place it into the oven and let it bake for about 10 – 13 minutes.
- When the cookies are finished baked, take them out and allow them to cool.