They are known as “America’s favorite spokes-candies” and rightly so with their entertaining and comedic ads which are a thrill to watch. Dated as far back as 1941, M&M’s chocolate candies made their debut in WWII; now they have come to grace our televisions, billboards and our kitchens. Treat yourself to M&M’s with this cookie recipe.
: 7 to 10 minutes
: 8 to 10 minutes
- Cookie sheet
- Large mixing bowl
- Round tablespoon
- Measuring cup
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together the white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla in large bowl by hand until mixture is smooth. Add beaten eggs and stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Ensure the dough is mixed well.
- Add 1 1/2 cups M&Ms. Consistently stir and fold the M&Ms into the dough until they are evenly dispersed.
- Use a rounded tablespoon to scoop dough and drop onto ungreased cookie sheet. Ensure the droplets are at least two inches apart to give room for swelling/spreading.
- Use the remaining 1/2 cup M&M to decorate cookies.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake cookies for approximately 9 to 12 minutes or until they are light brown.
- Use a spatula to remove cookies from sheet to wire rack to cool.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]M&M Cookie Recipe ,
Originally posted 2009-09-18 10:02:30.
Leave a Reply