If you enjoy the healthy lifestyle of being a vegan, but still entertain the pleasure of making your food life exciting, vegan chocolate chip cookies are an excellent choice. They’re easy to prepare, healthy and delicious and even persons who are not familiar with the vegan lifestyle will enjoy it. So grab your kitchen tools and get ready to make your very own vegan chocolate chip cookie.
- 10 Minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 large bowls (one should be a mixing bowl)
- Electric mixer
- Baking sheet
- Apron and Baking gloves
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (white)
- 2¾ cup of organic flour
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of vegan margarine
- 12 oz semi – sweet chocolate chips
- Canola oil
- Ener-G Egg Replacer for 1 egg
- Turn the oven on to about 250 degrees F and allow it to preheat.
- Use the oil and lightly grease the baking sheet.
- In one bowl sift the flour, salt and baking soda with the strainer in a large bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, beat the margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar and the vanilla together either with an electric mixer or spoon. Then add the egg replacer one at a time and beat it in.
- Once the mixture is properly beaten out start adding the flour into the batch and mix them together. Make sure it comes out nice, not too thick but creamy.
- Once it has achieved this creamy finish put in the chocolate chips and stir it into the mixture.
- Put one inch spoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheet and let them bake for 8 – 10 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- When it is done baking, secure that you have on your gloves and take the cookies out the oven and allow them to cool off so you can enjoy them.