A Vegan sugar cookie is the perfect blend between the benefiting from the vegan lifestyle and indulging into your ‘sweet tooth’ cravings without having to worry about your weight. This cookie will leave you and your friends asking and wanting for more.
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Mixing Bowl & electric mixer
- Cookie sheets
- Medium sized bowl
- ½ cup of vegan sugar
- 2 tablespoon of regular sugar
- 1½ cups of unbleached flour
- Vegan egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of almond extract
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 10 tablespoons of vegan margarine Links
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Put the vegan sugar and margarine into the mixing bowl and cream them out with the electric mixer.
- Once it is creamed out, start adding the egg substitute of equal value to a full sized egg. Also add the almond extract and the vanilla.
- Add the flour and baking soda into one bowl and the 2 tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon in another bowl and mix out each with a spoon.
- Now gradually add the flour and baking soda into the mixing bowl until the mixture forms into a dough. Then from the dough make smaller balls and roll them in the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place the cookies onto the cookie sheets and place it in the oven for about 10 – 12 minutes or until the cookies start to become slightly golden.
For more information on Vegan Sugar Cookie Recipe read:
Vegan Sugar Cookie Recipe