If you are looking for a snack in a cookie that is easy to bake and provides a lot of nutrients then a Betty Crocker’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie would be one of your best choices. Betty Crocker has been a household name in many kitchens for many decades and is known to uphold a high level of quality in anything they put their hands on or recommend. So you can feel assured that while making this treat, you wont be disappointed, read this article and the information will be outline on how to get started.
- 30 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Cookie sheet
- Cooling rack
- Mixing bowl and electric mixer
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of softened butter
- ¾ cup of canned pumpkin
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees F and allow the oven to preheat.
- Use the shortening to grease the cookie sheet.
- Place the butter, the pumpkin, vanilla and egg into the mixing bowl and use the electric mixer until the ingredients are blended out.
- Now stir in the Betty Crocker cookie mix and then the raisins and cinnamon. After mixing these together the dough should start to form out. This batter should make about 3 dozen (36) cookies.
- Use the spoon to scoop up the dough and place the cookies about 2 inches apart into the baking sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven and let it bake for about 10 – 12 minutes until the cookie is raised and golden brown around the edges with no indentation is left in the center.
- When the cookies are baked, take them out and let them cool for about 5 minutes and then place them onto the cooling rack for about 15 minutes until it is cooled.
- If you desire you can sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar when the cookies are done.
For more information on Betty Crocker Cookie Recipe (Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies) read:
Betty Crocker Cookie Recipe (Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies)