Cake Mix cookies are the easiest route to great cookies. You use less ingredients and less energy in mixing your dough. Your choice of cake mix and goodies also makes this recipe really versatile; follow this cake mix cookie recipe as is or create your own combination of cake mix, nuts, caramel, chocolate chips, peppermint, raisins…You get the picture so start cooking!
: 10 mins
: 8 to 10 mins
- Cookie sheet
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Rounded tablespoon
- Wire rack
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of favorite nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla. Combine into a smooth mixture.
- Add oats to mixture and blend well. Add a few drops of water if required.
- Fold in chocolate chips, caramel and nuts.
- Use rounded tablespoon to drop dough batter onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Allow cookies to cool a few minutes then transfer cookies from cookie sheets to wired rack.