Chocolate is one of the most popular flavors in the world; dark, white or milk are some of the options you have when devouring this delicious food. Unleash the chocolate within you and make these delicious cookies.
- 20 mins
- 10 mins
- Microwavable bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Wire rack
- Rolling pin
- Measuring cup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine chocolate and butter and microwave for 1 minute, stir mixture, and microwave for another 20 seconds. Continue until mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Combine sugar and egg to chocolate mixture.
- Combine half of the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Add milk, vanilla and the other half of dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add finely chopped nuts and fold in with spoon.
- Use a teaspoon to drop dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before applying icing.
For more information on Chocolate Cookie Recipe read:
Chocolate Cookie Recipe