An easy no bake recipe for chocolate lovers. Do away with your oven and long cook times with this quick and easy chocolate no bake cookie recipe.
: 8 mins
: 90 seconds
- Cookie sheets
- Measuring cup
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk, cocoa and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a rapid boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter and stir until dissolved.
- Add oats and vanilla then mix well.
- Use teaspoon to drop cookie batter onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Let cookies cool completely.
For more information on Chocolate No Bake Cookie Recipe read:
Chocolate No Bake Cookie Recipe