Delicious Banana Drop cookies at your fingertips; they are so easy to prepare with these simple directions. Whip up a batch for your kids or if you have a sudden sweet tooth.
: 10 mins
: 20 to 25 mins
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheets
- Measuring cup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- Put bananas in a large bowl and beat.
- Add sugar and oil to bananas and mix well.
- Add oatmeal, dates, walnuts, vanilla and salt.
- Blend mixture well.
- Use rounded tablespoon to scoop cookie batter onto ungreased cookie sheet at least 1” apart.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool.