Easter is a special time of year where persons gather together to celebrate God’s grace, why not integrate these scrumptious Easter cookies into your festivities. You’ll find that it provides you with almost no hassle but a lot of satisfaction. The details on how to make these cookies can all be found in this article, just follow the instructions and enjoy.
- 15 minutes
- 6 hours
- Mixing bowl and electric mixer
- Spoon (wooden)
- Ziploc bag
- Cookie sheet
- Wax paper
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 cup of whole Pecans
- A pinch of salt
- Turn the oven on to 300 degrees F and let it preheat.
- Take the pecans nuts and put them into the Ziploc bag then beat them out with the spoon or on the kitchen counter until they break into pieces.
- Put the vinegar, the egg whites and salt into the mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar to the mixing bowl and use the electric mixer to beat the ingredients together.
- Take the beaten out the pecan nuts from the Ziploc bag and fold it into the batter. Use the wax paper to line up the cookie sheet and then use the spoon to pour out the cookie shapes onto the cookie sheet.
- Put the cookie sheet into the oven and then turn off the oven. Let the cookies stay overnight until baked.