Moist, chewy and delicious, Monster cookies are must-haves. Just think of throwing all your favorite cookie ingredients into one cookie…what do you get? A monstrosity of goodness!
: 15 mins
Cook Time: 8 to 10 mins
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheets
- Wire rack
- Measuring cup
- Tablespoon or cookie dough dropper
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup candies (M&Ms or other)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins or nuts
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, white and brown sugars into a creamy mixture.
- Add salt, vanilla, peanut butter and butter, and mix thoroughly.
- Add baking soda, flour and oatmeal and mix well.
- Fold in candies, chocolate chips, raisins or nuts.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a rounded tablespoon or cookie dough scooper to drop dough onto cookie sheets, at least 2” apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown then remove from oven.
- Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet before moving to wire racks.