You’re feeling for something sweet and tasty but you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, make a preacher cookie. This article offers you a simple solution for making this baked delicacy just use this guide, head to the supermarket and then into the kitchen to create a masterpiece.
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Sauce pan
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Place the peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla into the large mixing bowl and mix them together with the spoon.
- Place the butter, milk and sugar into the saucepan and put the saucepan onto a medium flame on the stove until the contents start to boil. Then let the contents boil for about a minute.
- Combine the boiled mixture with that of the peanut butter and oats mixture and stir everything together until the chocolate chips melt and all the contents incorporate.
- Now use the spoon to drop the cookies onto waxed paper on a baking sheet and allow the cookies to cool.
- When the cookies are cooled they will be ready to eat. Enjoy!