If you have never gotten the chance to indulge in an all natural sweet snack that will leave your sweet buds asking for more then you’re going to need to try a raw cookie recipe. One of the best attributes about these cookies is that while they are sweet they are healthy and filled with a high nutritional value. It is not filled saturated fats and refined sugars like most cookies but still gives you a rich sweet wholesome taste. For this article we will be making some raw banana–almond cookies but feel free to experiment with different fruits.
- 30 – 45 minutes
- 6 – 12 hours
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup of unsweetened organic dried shredded coconut
- ½ cup of raw almonds or ½ cup of raw almond butter
- ½ cup of raw cocoa nibs or ½ bar of chopped organic raw chocolate
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Place the almonds into the blender and blend them up until they become fine.
- Once the almonds are fine, add the raw bananas and let that mix out.
- Then add in the shredded coconuts, coconut oil and sea salt into the blender and blend everything together then take it out and form it into a ball.
- Then place the mixture into the freezer and let it stay there for about 20 minutes to make the dough tighter.
- Then take it from the freezer and use the dough to make 8 cookie balls and then place them back in the fridge for about 6 – 12 hours to give it the right texture. After this the cookies can be enjoyed anytime.