Everybody loves Subway cookies and there is great pain in figuring out the recipe, but here is a recipe that’s as close to those famous cookies as you can imagine.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 to 10 mins
- Mixer and mixing bowl
- Cookie sheets
- Wire rack
- Measuring cup
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Blend together butter, sugars and pudding mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll mixture into 1” balls and flatten slightly.
- Place balls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.